Plein Air Painting from Tilikum Crossing November 4, 2015

Standing on Tilikum Crossing you can see pedestrian/bikes/buses/trolleys and MAX Rail using this bridge. Nice sunning day in Portland Oregon. Kara Wilde and Humberto Gonzalez joined me to paint today. I painted the Collaborative Life Sciences Building, CLSB, and Kara painted the

Oregon Museum of Science and Industry: OMSI

Video of my painting the CLSB.

Humberto Gonzalez drawing the Marquam Bridge today.

Kara Wilde painting the OMSI

Kara's Painting of the OMSI...partially done.

Picture of the CLSB - 3 in 1 building.
 Note that the camera did not pick up any of the fall colors. This is why I paint plein air. I can see the fall colors, as you can see below.

Brooks' painting of the CLSB.
Well maybe the fall colors are little over stated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting aboard the Steamer Portland March 8, 2017.

Oregon Society of Artists January 2011 Show