Paintout at the Portland Steamer, SW Pine at SW Naito, this Friday and Saturday, March 22 and 23. The Steamer will be open from 11am to 4pm. I will be there Friday from 1-4pm. I cannot make the Saturday paintout. So I need a volunteer to take pictures on Saturday and send them to me. I like to post pictures of paintouts on facebook and my blog. Attached is a photo of the trees that are blooming along the waterfront. Bring your pink paint. The "Great Nautical Show" is in April at OSA and OMM (Oregon Maritime Museum). If you cannot make this weekend's paintouts then paint a nautical scene at home. Either way, show up with your nautical painting April 6, 10am-noon, at OSA, 2185 SW Park Place, Portland.
Keep painting outside,
brooks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting aboard the Steamer Portland March 8, 2017.