Plein air painting at Peninsula Park Portland Oregon, Thursday, May 26, 2016

Plein air painting at Peninsula Park Portland Oregon, Thursday, May 26 2016. Peggie joined me along with several other painters including tom kane, Elizabeth ErecksonMaura Jess, and Carrie Holst. I walked over to talk to Tom and when I came back Carrie had picked up a brush and was helping me with my rose painting. Thank you Carrie. This is now a collaborative painting by both Carrie Holst and Brooks HickersonElizabeth's painting is also included here.
Maura and Elizabeth


Peggie

Brooks

tom kane

Carrie Holst

Elizabeth's Beautiful Painting

Carrie and Brooks' collaborative painting.


Peninsula Park fountain.

Brooks painting the roses red.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Painting aboard the Steamer Portland March 8, 2017.