Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Plein Air Painting from Tilikum Crossing November 4, 2015

Standing on Tilikum Crossing you can see pedestrian/bikes/buses/trolleys and MAX Rail using this bridge. Nice sunning day in Portland Oregon. Kara Wilde and Humberto Gonzalez joined me to paint today. I painted the Collaborative Life Sciences Building, CLSB, and Kara painted the

Oregon Museum of Science and Industry: OMSI

Video of my painting the CLSB.

Humberto Gonzalez drawing the Marquam Bridge today.

Kara Wilde painting the OMSI

Kara's Painting of the OMSI...partially done.

Picture of the CLSB - 3 in 1 building.
 Note that the camera did not pick up any of the fall colors. This is why I paint plein air. I can see the fall colors, as you can see below.

Brooks' painting of the CLSB.
Well maybe the fall colors are little over stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment